IS AN ELECTRONIC RECORD IN THE FORM OF AN ELECTRONIC CONTRACT FORMED UNDER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000 AND RULES MADE THEREUNDER AND THE AMENDED PROVISIONS PERTAINING TO ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS / RECORDS IN VARIOUS STATUTES AS AMENDED BY THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000.
The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our"/”Company” individually and collectively refer to QuadraQuest Technologies LLP/ FLEAGORA Team/Fleagora Website and the terms "You" /"Your" / "Yourself" refer to the users and/or visitors of the website.
This document is a legally binding document between user/visitor and us.
This document states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor/user) may visit/use this web application. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site immediately. The business, any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Website.
User Account, Password, and Security:
- If You use the Website, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Display Name and Password and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your Display Name and Password. You agree that if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership on the website.
- You agree to
- immediately notify us of any unauthorized use / breach of your password or account and
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
Use of content
The logos, brands, headings, labels, names, images(artisan as well as products), signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under license, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this application. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this application or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organization’s or entity’s written permission.
Acceptable Application Use
(A) Security Rules
Visitors/users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the application, including, without limitation,
(1) Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access,
(2) Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization,
(3) Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or "Trojan horse" to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing", or
(4) Sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors/users may not use the website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material
(1) That could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation,
(2) In a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or
(3) that is defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
The User/visitor unilaterally agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of www.fleagora.com or their breach of the terms .
User agrees that neither Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use of the product or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user's transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company's total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
In no event shall Company or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the application, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.